Terms & Conditions
These T&Cs apply to all Rogue and Bard Ltd. offers, competitions and sales.
By purchasing products from or entering competitions hosted by Rogue and Bard Ltd. you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions. This includes any posted guidelines or rules applicable to each offer or competition.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Rogue and Bard Ltd. retain ownership of copyright on all their intellectual properties, including but not limited to: products, designs, artwork, logos, photos and the original content of this site. You agree not to imitate, copy or distribute, in part or in whole, any Rogue & Bard product.
- Rogue and Bard Ltd. products are created to work with their intended game system only, as stated in the product’s description, and may not be wholly compatible with other games systems.
- Rogue and Bard Ltd has no affiliation with Dungeons and Dragons, Wizards of the Coast LLC. or any subsidiary.
- Rogue and Bard Ltd. cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions made in the content of products or this website.
- Rogue and Bard reserve the right to amend or update these terms and conditions at any time.
- Rogue and Bard Ltd. reserve the right to end, change or withdraw any offers or competitions without prior warning.
- All entries must be made via the methods outlined in the competition rules. Entries made any other way will not be counted.
- In the case of prize draws, you are limited to one prize per person, per household.